Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2019 -- Global Solvents Market Size And Forecast To 2025
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on market, capacities and technologies and on the changing structure of the Solvents.
The global Solvent market was valued at USD 21.40 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 42.07 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2025.
Solvents form an integral part of any chemical reaction. They are used for varied purposes right from increasing the rate of reaction to improving product yield. The demand for solvents is highly dependent upon the market growth of application industries. The growing concerns regarding pollution due to excessive use of solvents is expected to boost market demand for naturally derived solvents.
Top Leading Companies are –
1. Lyondellbasell Industries Holding B.V.
3. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
5. Celanese Corporation
6. Exxonmobil Corporation
7. Eastman Chemical Company
8. BASF SE
10. Ineos AG
11. Honeywell International
12. Arkema SA
13. Chevron Phillips Chemical Co.
14. DOW Chemical Company
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
The global Solvents market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region:
Market segment By Source:
1.1 Natural Solvents
1.2 Conventional Solvents
Market segment By Application:
3.2 Paints & Coatings
3.5 Metal Cleaning
3.6 Printing Inks
3.7 Rubber & Polymer
3.8 Personal Care
Solvents Market segmented by Regions:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
Browse Full Report at:
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
– Quantitative market information and forecasts for the global Solvents industry, segmented by type, end use and geographic region.
– Expert analysis of the key technological, demographic, economic and regulatory factors driving growth in Solvents to 2025.
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
THE REPORT PROVIDES INSIGHTS ON THE FOLLOWING:
– Product Development/Innovation: Product portfolios of the top players in the Solvents market. Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Solvents market.
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the Solvents market
– Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various Solvents products across geographies.
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, recent developments, and investments in the Solvents market.
Finally, Solvents Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Solvents industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
In this study, the years considered for market sizing of Australia Outplacement Services are as follows:
Historical Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Year: 2019 to 2025
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
Verified Market Reports is part of the Verified Market Research which offers premium reports from over hundreds of top publishers worldwide. It has the most widespread collection of market research reports, analysis & forecast data for businesses and governments. We update and improve our repository routinely to deliver instant online access to the world's most comprehensive and current database of expert insights.
The Research Specialists at Verified Market Reports will assist you to enhance the scope and methodology of the reports you choose and will ensure on perceptive and objective advice, convincing enough for you take a right research purchase decision. Hundreds of SMEs across the globe are presently earning rich surpluses from the bright insights provided by the research reports sourced through Verified Market Reports.
email@example.com | +1 (704) 266-3234
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Irfan Tamboli