Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2019 -- Global Butyric Acid Market Size And Forecast To 2025
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on market, capacities and technologies and on the changing structure of the Butyric Acid.
The global Butyric Acid market was valued at USD 163.6 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 557.8 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Butyric Acid is a fatty acid majorly derived from animal fats. It is majorly used in the manufacture esters that are used in various applications such as pharmaceuticals, food and chemical intermediates. The development of renewable butyric acid is expected to play a major role in driving market demand.
Top Leading Companies are –
1. Eastman Chemical Company
2. Oxea GmbH
3. Blue Marble Biomaterials LLC
4. Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
5. Perstorp Holding AB
6. Snowco Industrial Co. Ltd.
7. Beijing Huamaoyuan Fragrance Flavor Co. Ltd
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
The global Butyric Acid market is segmented on the product, application and region:
Market segment By Product:
1.1 Synthetic Butyric Acid
1.2 Renewable Butyric Acid
Market segment By Application:
2.1 Chemical Intermediate
2.2 Animal Feed
2.5 Food and Flavors
Butyric Acid Market segmented by Regions:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
Browse Full Report at:
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
– Quantitative market information and forecasts for the global Butyric Acid industry, segmented by type, end use and geographic region.
– Expert analysis of the key technological, demographic, economic and regulatory factors driving growth in Butyric Acid to 2025.
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
THE REPORT PROVIDES INSIGHTS ON THE FOLLOWING:
– Product Development/Innovation: Product portfolios of the top players in the Butyric Acid market. Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Butyric Acid market.
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the Butyric Acid market
– Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various Butyric Acid products across geographies.
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, recent developments, and investments in the Butyric Acid market.
Finally, Butyric Acid Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Butyric Acid industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
In this study, the years considered for market sizing of Australia Outplacement Services are as follows:
Historical Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Year: 2019 to 2025
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
About Verified Market Reports
Verified Market Reports is part of the Verified Market Research which offers premium reports from over hundreds of top publishers worldwide. It has the most widespread collection of market research reports, analysis & forecast data for businesses and governments. We update and improve our repository routinely to deliver instant online access to the world's most comprehensive and current database of expert insights.
The Research Specialists at Verified Market Reports will assist you to enhance the scope and methodology of the reports you choose and will ensure on perceptive and objective advice, convincing enough for you take a right research purchase decision. Hundreds of SMEs across the globe are presently earning rich surpluses from the bright insights provided by the research reports sourced through Verified Market Reports.
email@example.com | +1 (704) 266-3234
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Irfan Tamboli